¡Ombligo!

Friday, April 08, 2005

 

What dreams may come.

Lost Posted by Hello


I had a series of strange dreams last night and while it's still fresh in my head I'm writing them out. The first dream was I was shopping at some huge department store that looked like a huge warehouse club. Everywhere you turned there was a sales associate, there was a display that caught my eye that had chocolate scented bronzer (I could smell the chocolate as I walked by) in a compact as big as the palm of my hand and a huge bottle of purple glitter nail polish (similar to Urban Decay's Toxin) the bottle was about a 3 oz bottle!

I was talking to a sales associate and going to have a makeover done when someone came to find me and said our table was ready. So I go over to the table and there is the cast of Lost about to sit down at my table as someone comes up and says "Can I have your autograph?" to me. I then turn to mention that I'm not famous when one of the cast members asks me "How are you famous?" Then someone else mentions that I composed the musical version of Lost. Which I have to blame on having seen both Spider-Man 2 and De-Lovely last night.

Daniel Dae Kim stars in both Spider-Man 2 and Lost and De-Lovely is about Cole Porter, the famous songwriter!

I fell back asleep and then had a dream that ChattyKathy had moved to some small desert town in Arizona and I had missed my chance to meet her because my sister no longer lived in Phoenix. I wondered why anyone who talked so lovingly about NYC would move to Arizona!

I then was dreaming that Angela started posting bad things about her bunny, that she still hadn't received her package and she was so angry that her bunny would stiff her. I woke up and reminded myself that she did get it but I panicked for a bit!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   February 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007