¡Ombligo!

Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Cashmere Mist

Cashmere Mist



I'm wearing Roses Enchantees again today but decided to test Cashmere Mist for the first time. *faints* Why haven't I tried this one before? I love it! I love it! I love it!

According to Sephora, the notes in Cashmere Mist are:

Lily of the Valley, Suede Notes, Bergamot, Ylang, Jasmine Maroc, Sandalwood, Orris, Amber, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Musk.

This is an incredibly well blended fragrance with no particular note that stands out above the rest. I think this would be even better in colder months but it's really beautiful on my arm on this incredibly hot day - it's supposed to reach 100 degrees today!!!

My sister gave it a thumbs down - what's her problem with the juice? She also complained that Max smelled like roses - at least he smells pretty!

Cashmere Mist retails for $74/3.4 oz., $54/1.7 oz., and $40/1 oz. and is sold at most department stores and Sephora

I just got back from having lunch with my sister who said "I like this fragrance even less than I did the one you wore yesterday!" As we were walking out of the restaurant she said "That lady was wearing Tea Rose, I hate the way that smells." Mind you, Tea Rose has been a staple in my life and I've worn it since I was fourteen - half my life!

My fortune said: "You have an active mind and a keen imagination" Ah, do they know me or what? Daily Numbers: 5, 5, 9. Lotto Six #'s 40, 24, 12, 44, 3, and 8.

My lucky streak continued this week. I won a Stila lip glaze in fruit punch and a lip liner in red from Lucky Breaks.

Comments:
You won another contest? Man, you are on a roll. You should someday just make out a whole list of everything you've ever won - just to blow all our collective minds. I almost never enter contests except at my Wild Oats, since it's convenient, and I never remember to enter the contests anywhere else. You clearly are creating your own luck, lucky chick!
 
Your sister sounds like a trip! CM smells very yum on Gretchen (Thalia).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   February 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007