¡Ombligo!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

A La Creme kinda day

A La Creme kinda day.


I got my La Creme beauty order today and two visitors - My sister and her cat Mr. Max drove out from Phoenix to visit me. My sister got a speeding ticket on the way. She swore on her entire Audrey Hepburn collection that she wasn't speeding so I believe her she's obsessed with Audrey!

My La Creme order was fabulous of course and Autumn wrote a note on Hello Kitty stationary and sealed the packages with Hello Kitty stickers - who doesn't love that!

I ordered POTL Parfum and Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate Mix, we already tore into one of the packages and it was delicious!

I am wearing Paula Dorf's Zita and it smells divine! Last night I tried the body butter from Texas Charm Bath & Candle Company, at first it smelled like the top notes of Coco Mademoiselle but after a while it smelled like Pink Sugar and Pink Sugar and I aren't very good friends.

My sister the esthetician to be finished school already and she's moving back to Denver in a few weeks. She brought her makeup kit and so far has already waxed and shaped my brows, later I'm getting a facial! If only she were a perfumer then my life would be perfect!!!

More on Mr. Max later.

Comments:
Enjoy your order!

I received my La Creme order yesterday too. Beautiful presentation, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the POTL!!!!!!!!!
 
Hi B,

I couldn't agree more such a beautiful presentation and POTL is such an incredible fragrance!

Hugs,
Sand
 
I LOVE LaCreme! You need to see her cute store, I was there a few months ago. I just ordered the Susanne Lang Summer collection, the only problem is once you get it you don't want to unwrap the gorgeous packaging!
Hugs,
Kathey
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   February 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007