¡Ombligo!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

 

Temperare 03

Temperare 03



I was looking forward to testing Temperare 03 the most out of the three Temper Chocolates fragrances with the notes of chocolate, fig, vanilla and honey all calling my name.

Temperare 03

Inspiration: The Bordeaux of the three chocolate fragrances Bold, sensual, robust, full, smooth, with a clean finish

Key Notes: Oak moss, chocolate, fig, vanilla, kukui nut, honey, sage dalmation

Description:Immediately, your head fills with intensity, richness. Painted by Italian masters on ceilings in buildings older than the America - yet this fragrance has a modern edge. It's the feeling of refurbishing something antiquated to its original splendor. The vanilla, fig, honey and chocolate are the old and the sage, and kukui are the modern twists. The oak moss is the velvet lining these treasures are lying on. This fragrance is confident, deliberate, and sensual. It's also very urban smelling - like cocktails in a late night dance club.

This is a rich fragrance that really smells incredible, it at first reminded me of this chocolate wine I tasted last year at a wine fest but after it warmed to my skin the fig was the most predominant note. It's not overly sweet as the moss makes it's mark in this fragrance, yet it doesn't have a really dry feel to it either.

You know that fragrance you get when you slow cook fruits where they still a bit sweet but are really more flavorful after the cooking process? That's what I smell, like slow cooked figs that have been cooked in a sauce made of wine, vanilla and honey and are drizzled with the tiniest touch of chocolate sauce.

This could easily be a year round fragrance that is worn from morning to evening but I think this would be a gorgeous autumn fragrance. This is by far my favorite fragrance of the Temperare line and is in serious contention of being my autumn fragrance.

Temperare 03 retails for $100/15 ml. at La Creme Beauty, LuckyScent and Luscious Cargo

Comments:
God, your description is KILLING me! I NEED to try this one. I may have to break down and buy some samples - thanks a heap!

T
 
Ooohhhhhh....

Aaaaahhhhhh....

I think I seriously want.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   February 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007