¡Ombligo!

Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Stupid genetic diseases!


This is totally my "mom" minus the accent. It's from Angry Little Girls

*sobs* As if this day didn't already suck, my sister just called to tell me she tested positive for Thalassemia which is a genetic disease that my mom was diagnosed with two years ago.

So now I have to get tested for it!

Ugh!! Thissucksasshardcoremotherfuckingsonofabitchfuckingasscrapgenesfromhell!

The bright side: Only 3-8% of the Chinese population has Thalassemia and I'm not even 100% Chinese so the odds are slim right?

Nevermind the fact that both my mom and sister have it!

I'll pretend that I was switched at birth! I don't even look like my mom or sister so that means I'm not Asian at all - being switched at birth!

That means I can't possibly have it!

Update: So now it's Saturday, I'm watching Law and Order: Criminal Intent and one of the suspects has........Thalassemia! What the hell?!?!

Comments:
Ah, Atreau! I say I know how you feel, but I only split my forehead open today. Let's think positive...what are the chances all three of you have it!

XOXOXOXO,

Rain
 
*hugehugs*
the bullet hit your sister instead of you. that's my opinion. i'll be pulling for you, sweetheart!
 
Sand What A bitch of a thing!!!!!I think any day will be better than today . Genes can't live with them can't live with out them, but it would be nice to get along with them. So Sorry Honey so sorry ... hug katie
 
Thanks guys! The good news is that my sister doesn't have it as severe as my mom does. I'll have to see if I have it.


 
(((Sand))) That sucketh greatly! I'm seriously hoping that you're negative for this, and I'll be thinking positive thoughts for your mom and sister too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   February 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007