¡Ombligo!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Da Vinci Code/sudoku


Up until a week ago I had no interest in reading The Da Vinci Code. No interest at all, I didn't even want to see the movie!

Last week, I was entering contests and stumble across the Da Vinci Code Quest On Google Contest and the first challenge involved is sudoku inspired game.



Now, I had heard of sudoku but again had no interest in it and had never played it before. Come to find out it's the most awesome thing ever! Seriously, I think I'm a bit of a sudoku addict now.

As I advanced with the game I start thinking that the book doesn't sound so bad so I read it. Actually, I didn't read, read it. I uploaded the abridged audio version of it to my ipod and listened to it.

*sobs* I totally caved and became so typical, like everyone else! What next!?!? Am I going to suddenly become a Michael Bublé fan? *sobs*

This is the beginning of the end!

Anyhow, I thought the book kinda sucked so I'm glad I didn't actually read, read it. *sigh* Yeah, I'm probably going to see the movie when it comes out.

Did the bad guy really have to be a self injurer with a pigment problem. I know, I know, not totally the same thing as it was self injury for religious reasons but still - a bit too close to home.

Comments:
LOL. I read Da Vinci Code, The Lost Teachings (Apocryphals) and the Dead Sea Scrolls. I think we could all skip Da Vinci Code because I found myself skipping over the "plot" to get to the citations. I didn't remember those details about the bad guy, but again, the "plot" wasn't very memorable. It sucks to be typecast. Who woulda thunk up a bad character having all the same problems as yours? Exploitation sucks.
 
Step away from the Buble. Always.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   February 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007