¡Ombligo!

Monday, September 11, 2006

 

WW: Off!



I seriously believe that my levels are off as I haven't been feeling well at all. I've been having trouble sleeping which isn't unusual but even with sleeping pills I'm having trouble falling and staying asleep.

This past week was really bad as my heart rate has been elevated and I've been tired all the time. I feel so drained that it's been a struggle to get through all the workouts this week, I have to break them up during the day to get enough time in.

Several other pre-Graves symptoms have returned but a lot of them mirror those of diabetes.

Oh and my cycle still hasn't started! That's the only Pre-Graves symptom I miss - well that and the rapid weight loss. I'm so bad, I know!

Since starting Weight Watchers my Synthroid levels have had to be adjusted almost every time I've gone for a checkup. Normally I'll feel slightly off but it's never been this bad. Next week can't come soon enough to pinpoint if it's just my thyroid or diabetes.

Anyhow, as bad as this week has been I've been really good about sticking to my routine which has paid off as I lost 1.8 lbs this week. Brava! I felt so sick this morning that I really wasn't up for celebrating.

This morning I was seriously craving comfort food and had it set in my mind that I would kill for some pancakes and would have made them too if I felt better. Thankfully there were some whole wheat Eggo waffles in the freezer so I ate those with a side of turkey bacon. I usually have egg white omelets for breakfast so it was a welcome change to have something different, they're only 2 WW points each so it didn't cause much damage and I balanced it out eating light the rest of the day.

Not a bad way to start this week off! Hopefully this week isn't too rough because I feel rather toxic but I'm going to try my best - that's all I can do for now!

Comments:
How are things going?

I used to read this blog and have fun. I am on diet too by the way (but not a sef enjurer)... I understand a bit the stress you must have sometimes.


By the way, following one of your links on a post I bought something on etsy. Or better: I bought three items.

My God!

I am still laughing, well... when I opened the parcel my mother pulled a face (one of the items had to be a present for her) and my father bursted out laughing
(I am married and live on my own with husband and son, but in my coutry - Italy- family is before everything, so, you open new parcels with your parents, all squeamish,just as if you were 5 years old...).

Ok, it happens.
My aunt told me that I had to know better and that, if I by the yarn here in my town, she can makes me whatever I want... why had I this idea to buy on the web without seeing or touhing? Did i go mad?(family people never mind their own business ;P).


I wanted to tell you that you are a hell of a blogger, but I have the impression we have very different tastes ;P


Ok, go back osting, I liked so much the WW posts!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   February 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007